DiscStop HP Sintered
- Made of our sintered compound braking surface
- Able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions
- Easy installation due to the sloping bottom
- Direct ready to use
DiscStop HP Sintered Disc brake pads
Brakepads with a sintered compound
Our copper-backed brakepads feature a sintered compound braking surface. Which is able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions. They are therefore more suitable for highspeed and downhill applications. The compound of the pads is pre-sanded which makes these directly ready for use. Without the need to prepare them before going for a ride.
- Amount (pieces) 2
- Compatible with Avid-SRAM XO Trail, Elixir 7 Trail, Elixir 9 Trail, Guide Ultimate, Guide RSC, Guide RS, Guide R and Trail-4-Piston.
- Compatible with brands SRAM / Avid
- Disc brake pad type Sintered High Performance
- Pad springs included Yes
- Split pins included No