DiscStop HP Sintered
- Made of our sintered compound braking surface
- Able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions
- Easy installation due to the sloping bottom
- Direct ready to use
DiscStop HP Sintered Disc brake pads
Our copper-backed brakepads feature a sintered compound braking surface. Which is able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions. They are therefore more suitable for highspeed and downhill applications. The compound of the pads is pre-sanded which makes these directly ready for use. Without the need to prepare them before going for a ride.
- Compatible with brands SRAM / Avid
- Disc brake pad type Sintered High Performance
- Weight (g) 25
- Amount (pieces) 2
- Colors copper
- Pad springs included Yes
- Compatible with Avid mechanical 2002-2004, Ball Bearing (BB)7, Juicy 7, Juicy 5, Juicy 3, Juicy Ultimate and Juicy Carbon. Promax DSK-905.