- High end brakepads with an organic compound
- Made of our high performance Organic compound
- Gives the best result in all-round competitive cross country conditions.
- Easy installation due to the sloping bottom.
- Direct ready to use
- SRAM: Red eTap AXS >07-2019, Force eTap AXS, Rival eTap AXS, Avid: Level ULT, Level TLM B1, Level TL, Level T, Level, DB5, DB3, DB1
DiscStop HP Disc brake pads
High end brakepads with an organic compound which is pre-sanded and direct ready to use. Without the need to prepare the brakepads before using them on your bike. They perform best in dry conditions and give the best stopping power, which makes them ideally suited for competitive XC-use. Easy installation due to the sloping bottom.
- Compatible with brands SRAM / Avid
- Disc brake pad type Organic High Performance
- Amount (pieces) 2
- Compatible with SRAM: Red eTap AXS >07-2019, Force eTap AXS, Rival eTap AXS, Avid: Level ULT, Level TLM B1, Level TL, Level T, Level, DB5, DB3, DB1
- Pad springs included Yes
- Weight (g) 21
Products suitable for use on a wide range of bicycles, including E-bikes. Ensuring durability even at higher speeds and with heavier bikes. They meet the NEN-EN 15194:2017 standard for electric bicycles, covering safety aspects and hazard prevention. This e-bike-ready label guarantees your gear can handle the demands of (electric) cycling, providing peace of mind when you hit the road on your e-bike.