- High end brakepads with an organic compound
- Made of our high performance Organic compound
- Gives the best result in all-round competitive cross country conditions.
- Easy installation due to the sloping bottom.
- Direct ready to use
DiscStop HP Disc brake pads
High end brakepads with an organic compound which is pre-sanded and direct ready to use. Without the need to prepare the brakepads before using them on your bike. They perform best in dry conditions and give the best stopping power, which makes them ideally suited for competitive XC-use. Easy installation due to the sloping bottom.
- Compatible with brands Shimano
- Disc brake pad type Organic High Performance
- Amount (pieces) 2
- Compatible with Shimano: Deore M575, M525, M515LA, M515, M505, M495, MT500, MT400, T615, Sora R317, Nexave C501, C601, Tourney TX805, LX T675, Altus M315, M365, M375, Alivio M395, M4050, Acera M3050,M486, M485, M475, M465, M447, M446, M445, M416A, M416, M415, M355, MT200, Tektro: Volans HD-T710, Vela HD-T290, Orion SL HD-M740, Orion HD-M720, HD-M730, Mira MD-C400, Junior HD-M282, HDC330 HD-M330, HDC300 WS HD-M301, HDC300 HD-M300, HDC, Gemini SL HD-M520, HD-M521, Gemini HD-M500, HD-M501, HD-M510, Draco WS HD-M351, Draco 2 HD-M352, Draco HD-M350, Dorado HD-E715, Auriga Twin HD-T525, Auriga Tune HD-T530, Auriga SUB HD-T520, Auriga E-Twin HD-E525, Auriga E-Tune HD-E530, Auriga E-SUB HD-E520, Auriga E-Comp HD-E500, Auriga Comp, Auriga HD-M290, HD-M291, Aries MD-M300, Aquila MD-M500,C550, C605, C605 SLC, C610, C610 SLC, C705, C710, C800, C801, C811, HD-E350, HD-T285, M280, M285, M290, M300, M352, M600, M802, MD-C510, MD-M280, MD-U510, Giant: MPH Root, Conduct, TRP: Spyre SLC MD-C605SLC, MD-C610SLC, Spyre MD-C605, MD-C610, Spyke MD-M600, Slate X2 HD-M801, Parabox R, Hylex RS HD-C801, Hylex, HY/RD HD-C705, HD-C710, Dash Sport, RST: D-power QDH-01, Promax: Solve, Lucid, F1, E-Capsule, Decode R DSK-718R,DSK-909, DSK-920M, DSK-920T, DSK-923, DSK-925, DSK-926, DSK-927, DSK-927T, DSK-936, Clarks: S2, Bengal: Helix 7B, Ares Pro, Ares 5
- Pad springs included Yes
- Weight (g) 23
Products suitable for use on a wide range of bicycles, including E-bikes. Ensuring durability even at higher speeds and with heavier bikes. They meet the NEN-EN 15194:2017 standard for electric bicycles, covering safety aspects and hazard prevention. This e-bike-ready label guarantees your gear can handle the demands of (electric) cycling, providing peace of mind when you hit the road on your e-bike.