- Brakepads with an organic compound
- The all-round organic compound provides good performance in all kinds of conditions
- Suited for normal use on a mountain bike or trekking bike
- Durable, economical and free of noise
DiscStop Disc brake pads
Brakepads with an organic compound. Suited for normal use on a mountainbike or trekking bike. Durable, economical and free of noise.
- Compatible with brands Shimano
- Disc brake pad type Organic
- Amount (pieces) 2
- Compatible with Shimano: Deore M575, M525, M515LA, M515, M505, M495, MT500, MT400, T615, Sora R317, Nexave C501, C601, Tourney TX805, LX T675, Altus M315, M365, M375, Alivio M395, M4050, Acera M3050,M486, M485, M475, M465, M447, M446, M445, M416A, M416, M415, M355, MT200, Tektro: Volans HD-T710, Vela HD-T290, Orion SL HD-M740, Orion HD-M720, HD-M730, Mira MD-C400, Junior HD-M282, HDC330 HD-M330, HDC300 WS HD-M301, HDC300 HD-M300, HDC, Gemini SL HD-M520, HD-M521, Gemini HD-M500, HD-M501, HD-M510, Draco WS HD-M351, Draco 2 HD-M352, Draco HD-M350, Dorado HD-E715, Auriga Twin HD-T525, Auriga Tune HD-T530, Auriga SUB HD-T520, Auriga E-Twin HD-E525, Auriga E-Tune HD-E530, Auriga E-SUB HD-E520, Auriga E-Comp HD-E500, Auriga Comp, Auriga HD-M290, HD-M291, Aries MD-M300, Aquila MD-M500,C550, C605, C605 SLC, C610, C610 SLC, C705, C710, C800, C801, C811, HD-E350, HD-T285, M280, M285, M290, M300, M352, M600, M802, MD-C510, MD-M280, MD-U510, Giant: MPH Root, Conduct, TRP: Spyre SLC MD-C605SLC, MD-C610SLC, Spyre MD-C605, MD-C610, Spyke MD-M600, Slate X2 HD-M801, Parabox R, Hylex RS HD-C801, Hylex, HY/RD HD-C705, HD-C710, Dash Sport, RST: D-power QDH-01, Promax: Solve, Lucid, F1, E-Capsule, Decode R DSK-718R,DSK-909, DSK-920M, DSK-920T, DSK-923, DSK-925, DSK-926, DSK-927, DSK-927T, DSK-936, Clarks: S2, Bengal: Helix 7B, Ares Pro, Ares 5
- Pad springs included Yes
- Weight (g) 24
Products suitable for use on a wide range of bicycles, including E-bikes. Ensuring durability even at higher speeds and with heavier bikes. They meet the NEN-EN 15194:2017 standard for electric bicycles, covering safety aspects and hazard prevention. This e-bike-ready label guarantees your gear can handle the demands of (electric) cycling, providing peace of mind when you hit the road on your e-bike.