DiscStop HP Sintered
- Made of our sintered compound braking surface
- Able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions
- Easy installation due to the sloping bottom
- Direct ready to use
DiscStop HP Sintered Disc brake pads
Brakepads with a sintered compound
Our copper-backed brakepads feature a sintered compound braking surface. Which is able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions. They are therefore more suitable for highspeed and downhill applications. The compound of the pads is pre-sanded which makes these directly ready for use. Without the need to prepare them before going for a ride.
- Amount (pieces) 2
- Compatible with Shimano XTR M975, XTR M966, XTR M965, XT M775, XT M765, SLX M665, LX M585, LX T665, LX T605, Deore M596, Deore M595, Deore M535, Saint M800 and Hone M601, Alfine S501, Alfine S500, BR-M545 and BR-R505. Tektro Dash Carbon and Parabox.
- Compatible with brands Shimano
- Disc brake pad type Sintered High Performance
- Pad springs included Yes
- Split pins included No