DiscStop HP Sintered
- Brakepads with a sintered compound
- Made of our sintered compound braking surface
- Able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions
- Easy installation due to the sloping bottom
- Direct ready to use
DiscStop HP Sintered Disc brake pads
Our copper colored brakepads feature a sintered compound braking surface. Which is able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions. They are therefore more suitable for highspeed and downhill applications. The compound of the pads is pre-sanded which makes these directly ready for use. Without the need to prepare them before going for a ride.
- Compatible with brands Shimano
- Disc brake pad type Sintered High Performance
- Amount (pieces) 2
- Compatible with Shimano XTR M975, XTR M966, XTR M965, XT M775, XT M765, SLX M665, LX M585, LX T665, LX T605, Deore M596, Deore M595, Deore M535, Saint M800 and Hone M601, Alfine S501, Alfine S500, BR-M545 and BR-R505. Tektro Dash Carbon and Parabox.
- Pad springs included Yes
- Weight (g) 22
Products suitable for use on a wide range of bicycles, including E-bikes. Ensuring durability even at higher speeds and with heavier bikes. They meet the NEN-EN 15194:2017 standard for electric bicycles, covering safety aspects and hazard prevention. This e-bike-ready label guarantees your gear can handle the demands of (electric) cycling, providing peace of mind when you hit the road on your e-bike.