DiscStop HP Sintered
- Made of our sintered compound braking surface
- Able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions
- Easy installation due to the sloping bottom
- Direct ready to use
DiscStop HP Sintered Disc brake pads
Brakepads with a sintered compound
Our copper-backed brakepads feature a sintered compound braking surface. Which is able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions. They are therefore more suitable for highspeed and downhill applications. The compound of the pads is pre-sanded which makes these directly ready for use. Without the need to prepare them before going for a ride.
- Amount (pieces) 2
- Compatible with Shimano Saint M810, Saint M820, Zee M640, XTR M9120, XT M8020 and Deore MT520. TRP Quadiem, Quadiem Spec, Quadiem SL, Quadiem Slate, G-Spec, G-Spec DH, G-Spec DH-R, G-Spec Trail, E-Zurich 2.3 and E-Zurich Comp. Tektro Dorado 4p HD, HD-E730, HD-E725, HD-E720, Orion 4p HD-M735 (Front), Orion M745, M750, E-MTB, M841, M840-2, M8310 and M826. Bengal Helix 4X.
- Compatible with brands Shimano
- Disc brake pad type Sintered High Performance
- Pad springs included Yes
- Split pins included No