- Brakepads with an organic compound
- The all-round organic compound provides good performance in all kinds of conditions
- Suited for normal use on a mountain bike or trekking bike
- Durable, economical and free of noise
DiscStop Disc brake pads
Brakepads with an organic compound. Suited for normal use on a mountainbike or trekking bike. Durable, economical and free of noise.
- Compatible with brands Shimano
- Disc brake pad type Organic
- Amount (pieces) 2
- Compatible with Shimano XTR M9020, XTR M9000, XTR BR-M987, XTR BR-M978, XTR BR-M985, XT M8000, XT M785, XT BR-RS785, SLX M675, SLX M666, Deore M615, BR-CX77, Alfine BR-S700, BR-R517, BR-R317, BR-R315 and BR-R515. FSA K-Force DB-XC-9000, K-Force TX-9000 and Afterburner DB-XC-9150. Tektro HD-7910.
- Pad springs included Yes
- Weight (g) 21
Products suitable for use on a wide range of bicycles, including E-bikes. Ensuring durability even at higher speeds and with heavier bikes. They meet the NEN-EN 15194:2017 standard for electric bicycles, covering safety aspects and hazard prevention. This e-bike-ready label guarantees your gear can handle the demands of (electric) cycling, providing peace of mind when you hit the road on your e-bike.