- Dashboard computer the keep track on all your metrics.
- Easy operation by a single button
- Wireless computer can be mounted on handlebars and stems
- Waterproof casing
DashBoard Bicycle computer
Keep track of all your important data. The DashBoard gives you a nice overview of your ride to keep up the pace, the distance long and to make sure you'll be back home in time. Every DashBoard has its own function combination to serve every rider. Take a look at our Computers Guide to make sure you got the right computer for your rides.
- Mounting location Handlebar, Stem
- Sensors included Speed sensor
- Wireless Yes
- Battery indicator Yes
- Battery type CR2032
- Materials Nylon
- Amount of functions 10
- Types of functions Odometer, Low Battery Indicator, Auto start/stop, Auto scanning, Clock, Riding Time, Trip distance, Current speed, Average Speed, Maximum Speed
- Operation buttons 1
- Settingbox compatible No
- Weight (g) 74
Wireless cycling computers offer a clutter-free cycling experience by eliminating tangled cables and frame rubbing marks. They provide the same features as wired computers but without the hassles. While cheaper bike computers use wires to connect the sensor and handlebar unit, wireless models utilize a transmitter in the sensor. Wired computers have a single battery, but the wires can make your bike look untidy and may get damaged. In contrast, wireless bike computers require a battery in the transmitter and the head unit, offering a tidier, wire-free solution.