- Large vents optimize air flow and ventilation on all rides
- The HaloGuard construction gives strength and safety
- A very aerodynamic helmet due to its compact profile
- Soon available in sizes S and L
Maestro of a helmet
Be the master of the road
When you go for optimal air flow and safety during every ride, you will choose the Maestro! It is used by the pro-riders of Wanty-Gobert Cycling Team during their biggest races. This helmet has a unique Haloguard© ventilation design which offers you optimal airflow at all speeds and due to its super compact shape it is still one of the most aerodynamic helmets of the peloton. Compact, strong and designed to make you the master of the roads.
Easy adjustable strap dividers
Do you also always suffer from straps that get wriggled? You don't have to worry about this anymore because of our new helmet strap dividers. These let the straps run through the retention system and makes sure that they are bundled in such a way that they can no longer get wriggled.
At the back of the Maestro helmet our designer made a smart and "hidden" solution. Here you'll find a bracket right under the BBB logo. On this bracket you can mount a rear light.
Omega fit system
The Omega retention system is an by BBB in-house developed system with a very compact design. The slick designed system makes it very easy to tighten and release the retention of the helmet with just one hand. Allowing you to quickly adjust the helmet also during a ride.
- Airflow Cooling System (ACS) design.
- HaloGuard inner cage for optimal ventilation and safety.
- Lightweight adjustable straps for a perfect and comfortable fit.
- Lightweight multi angle strap dividers.
- High density EPS foam.
- Omega fit system, adjusts height and circumference.
- QuickDry padding.
- Optimized airflow padding design.
- Shell construction: Double In-mold.
- Air vents: 17.