Urban + E-bike /
- Helmet made out of 40% recycled and natural materials.
- Made of: EPS with 20% cork, Recycled PC shell, padding of recycled PET bottles and bamboo fiber straps.
- Its 10 vents provide both style as good ventilation.
- With rear LED light for extra safety.
- Reflective elements on the front and rear for extra visibility.
Grid ECO E-bike Helmet
An environmentally friendly city- and e-bike helmet made from recycled materials that will get you through city traffic safely and in style.
Wearing a helmet on your e-bike or city bike will make your rides through the urban jungle safer. Whether you are getting some groceries or are commuting on a daily basis, a helmet will increase your safety. When you wear a helmet you want to look good as well. And what if we tell you that you decrease your ecological footprint while cycling as well? With the Grid ECO you look good and do good to the world. That is why we have developed this helmet. A stylish city / e-bike helmet with integrated visor on the front. At the back of this helmet you will find a rear light that makes you even more visible in city traffic. And the 10 air vents will keep you head cool at all times.
- Colors Matt black
- Sizes M, L
- Gender Unisex
- Air vents 10
- Dividers Sliding system
- Foam material EPS with Cork
- Shell material Recycled PC
- Complies with EN-1078
- Insect net Yes
- Mount Rear light
- Padding thickness (mm) 10
- Padding type Airflow optimized, Recycled PET, Washable
- Reflective accents Yes
- Shell construction InMold (single shell)
- Straps Bamboo fiber
- Visor Removable