Urban + E-bike /
- Designed according to the NTA-8776 regulations
- Offers the rider up to 40% more protection
- Double In-mold shell for optimal strength and durability
- Venturi ventilation increases the airflow over the head
Style and functionality
Up to 40% more protection
The Indra Speed pedelec helmet is designed according to the NTA-8776 regulations and is the perfect helmet for people who prefer style and functionality. The Indra is a lightweight helmet and offers the rider up to 40% more protection in comparison to a normal cycling helmet, quite handy when you’re going 45 km/h. The unique Venturi ventilation system will provide you with a nice cool head. The Indra is lighter than the competition, more stylish and safer.
Easily adjustable Omega retention system which can be adjusted in height and circumference.
Easily click a light on your helmet with help of this bracket.
- Speed e-bike (NTA-8776) and cycling helmet (EN-1078).
- Intergrated ergonomic airflow front ring for optimized ventilation through the helmet.
- Venturi channeling for optimum airflow.
- Hidden strap anchors.
- Lightweight adjustable straps for a perfect and comfortable fit.
- Lightweight multi angle strap dividers.
- Omega fit system, adjusts height and circumference.
- Optimized airflow padding design.
- QuickDry padding.
- Shell construction: Double In-mold.
- Air vents: 8.