- Angle-adjustable stem for 25.4mm handlebars, for personalized rider comfort
- High angle for comfortable riding and improved steering control
- Low angle for speed and reduced wind resistance
- Stainless steel bolts
- -40° - +40° angle
- Certified for use on E-bikes (EN-15194)
HighSix Handlebar Stem
The HighSix is specifically designed to create maximum freedom to adjust your handlebar stem exactly the way you want it. The maximum 40 degrees angle brings your upper body up and releases the pressure of your lower back. Using the HighSix the other way around, you can create a maximum of 40 degress downwards for a more aerodynamic position. The ideal handlebar stem for a higher as well as a lower riding position.
- Sizes 90mm (264g), 110mm (264g), 130mm (264g)
- Stem type Adjustable
- Angle (degrees) -40 / +40
- Material 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Bar center diameter (mm) 25.4
- Di2 Compatible No
- E-bike certified Yes
- Fork pipe diameter (mm) 28.6mm (1 1/8")
- Certified for E-Bike (EN 15194), MTB (EN 14766 / ISO 4210), Road (EN 14781 / ISO 4210), Touring (EN 14764 / ISO 4210)
Handlebar center diameter
The handlebar center diameter refers to the size of the handlebar where it attaches to the stem or another accessory. This diameter can vary between different types of bikes. Common sizes include 31.8mm for road bikes and mountain bikes, and 25.4mm for trekking and city bikes. Check your handlebar's center diameter to ensure compatibility when purchasing a new stem.
Products suitable for use on a wide range of bicycles, including E-bikes. Ensuring durability even at higher speeds and with heavier bikes. They meet the NEN-EN 15194:2017 standard for electric bicycles, covering safety aspects and hazard prevention. This e-bike-ready label guarantees your gear can handle the demands of (electric) cycling, providing peace of mind when you hit the road on your e-bike.
The angle of a cycling stem, often called 'rise,' impacts your riding position. A stem with a 0º angle is perpendicular to the steerer tube. Positive angles, like +6º, raise your handlebar, creating a more upright position. In contrast, a double-angled stem or flipping the stem creates a negative angle, making your upper body flatter and more aerodynamic. Our range includes stems with varying degrees of rise, from zero to -40º to +60º. It's essential to test different stems for the best fit or consult your local bike shop or get a bike fit for personalized advice.