- Lightweight and stiff 3D forged one-piece construction for 31.8mm handlebars
- 3D forged one-piece construction with GoPro fit frontcap system
- Hand soft sandblasted finish
- Stainless steel bolts
- Di2 compatible
- Compatible with BHS-91 Stemfix and BHS-92 GoFix bracket
Jumper Di2 Handlebar Stem
The Jumper will give you the confidence to do that jump, close that gap, and finish that last sprint! The Jumper is a strong handlebar stem to keep the control over every ride. Available in different sizes to make sure there is always a jumper that fits you!
- Sizes 45mm (161g), 55mm (161g), 65mm (161g)
- Stem type Fixed
- Material 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Bar center diameter (mm) 31.8
- Di2 Compatible Yes
- Fork pipe diameter (mm) 28.6mm (1 1/8")
- Bracket included BHS-92 Gofix
- Compatible with BHS-91 Stemfix, BHS-92 Gofix
- Certified for E-Bike (EN 15194), MTB (EN 14766 / ISO 4210), Road (EN 14781 / ISO 4210), Touring (EN 14764 / ISO 4210)
Handlebar center diameter
The handlebar center diameter refers to the size of the handlebar where it attaches to the stem or another accessory. This diameter can vary between different types of bikes. Common sizes include 31.8mm for road bikes and mountain bikes, and 25.4mm for trekking and city bikes. Check your handlebar's center diameter to ensure compatibility when purchasing a new stem.
The angle of a cycling stem, often called 'rise,' impacts your riding position. A stem with a 0º angle is perpendicular to the steerer tube. Positive angles, like +6º, raise your handlebar, creating a more upright position. In contrast, a double-angled stem or flipping the stem creates a negative angle, making your upper body flatter and more aerodynamic. Our range includes stems with varying degrees of rise, from zero to -40º to +60º. It's essential to test different stems for the best fit or consult your local bike shop or get a bike fit for personalized advice.
Products suitable for use on a wide range of bicycles, including E-bikes. Ensuring durability even at higher speeds and with heavier bikes. They meet the NEN-EN 15194:2017 standard for electric bicycles, covering safety aspects and hazard prevention. This e-bike-ready label guarantees your gear can handle the demands of (electric) cycling, providing peace of mind when you hit the road on your e-bike.
When a stem or handlebar is labelled as Di2 compatible, it means that it is designed to accommodate Shimano's Di2 electric-shift cable routing system. This allows for seamless integration and optimal performance when using Di2 electronic shifting components on your bike.