- Comfortably soft and durable handlebar tape with a special gel strip
- Soft and brushed microfiber PU texture for impressive grip and comfort
- Anti-slip pattern to provide superior hold
- Gel backing layer for extra damping and residue-free application
- 200 cm long roll to ensure complete coverage on all handlebars
- Finishing tape and handlebar plugs included
RoyalRibbon Gel Handlebar tape
RoyalRibbon is a blend of supreme comfort and enduring durability. Made from soft, brushed microfiber PU with an anti-slip pattern, this handlebar tape delivers exceptional grip for an unrivalled cycling experience. The secret lies in the gel backing layer, offering extra damping for extra comfort. With the 200 cm roll, the RoyalRibbon can fully cover any handlebar. It's not just tape; it's a commitment to comfort, resilience, and a superior grip. And it comes with handlebar plugs included.
- Tape thickness (mm) 2.5
- Grip Best
- Material Microfiber, PU Foam
- Damping Much
- Finishing tape included Yes
- Handlebar plugs included Yes
- Fixation Gel
- Weight (g) 107
Damping level: 7
A handlebar tape with comfort level 6-9 offers a lot of damping, feels soft and absorbs vibrations from the road surface well. With a handlebar tape with a lot of damping, you can count on a lot of comfort, also off-road or on bad road surfaces. Ideal for cycling long distances. A lot of damping reduces the amount of 'feeling' with the bike a little bit as the feedback from your bike disappears slightly.
Grip level: 7
A handlebar tape with grip level 7-9 or the best grip gives you a lot of grip in both dry and wet conditions. They ensure a firm and secure hold on the handlebars and are particularly suitable for riders who prioritize maximum grip and stability, especially when riding on rough terrain or in challenging weather conditions. These tapes provide excellent control and minimize the risk of hand slippage. This gives you extra control over your bike.