- World's smartest minipump!
- 120mm short pump can be easily stored in any saddlebag or in your back pocket
- Four chamber technology for an impressive pump volume of 35 cc per stroke
- Easy to use due to the special tubeless friendly push-on pump head
- Two handles and long hose for easy and comfortable operating despite its small size
- The aluminum body and shaft provide optimal durability while maintaining a low weight for easy carrying
The DoubleShot is small, very small! This extremely small mini pump can easily fit in almost every saddlebag, or in your back pocket without you even noticing it. But don't let this little buddy fool you. The DoubleShot has an impressive pump volume. 35 cc per stroke, your tire will be filled before you know it! The Innovative 2-piece design contains 4 shafts that allow this incredible pump volume. With the DoubleShot, you will be on your way again in no time!
- Material Aluminium
- Compatible valves Presta/French
- Valve connection Direct
- Max. air pressure (Bar) 8
- Max. air pressure (PSI) 116
- With gauge No
- Mounting bracket included No
- Pressure type High pressure
- Type pumphead Push-On
- Dust cover Yes
- Width (mm) 38
- Length (mm) 120
- Weight (g) 83
iF Design Award 2023
iF Design was founded in 1953, and just one year later the globally recognized iF Design Award was given for the first time as a symbol of outstanding design. The iF Design Award is one of the most important and prestigious design awards in the world. Every year, several thousand designers, architects and companies from all over the world take part to have their designs evaluated by independent design experts.
Red Dot winner 2023
With over 20.000 submissions from over 60 countries, the Red Dot is the most prestigious design competition in the world. So, for BBB Cycling to win this award is a great compliment to the team and to designers Sam Verlaat, Sebastiaan Bowier, and Tjerk Bakker specifically. The DoubleShot mini air pump is a real space miracle. The jury statement: “Sophisticated design, great efficiency and straight lines in beautiful harmony.”