MTB + E-MTB + Road + E-road + Urban + E-bike /
- Pedal with two functions. One side is SPD compatible and one side is platform for flat soled shoes
- Platform side with pins for extra grip
- Durable matt black aluminium body with CrMo spindle
- Maintenance-free sealed bearings
- Adjustable tension
DualChoice Trail / Pedal
Performance oriented DualChoice pedal
Not sure what you want? Or you just know that you want two options on every ride? Go for the DualChoice and have on one side the choice for the SPD system, and on the other side a normal pedal you can use with normal shoes. The grip pins give you grip on your normal shoes, even on the most rough terrains. Use this pedal on your bike to commute and later to go for a good training, or any other combination you want to make. The choice is all up to you, we provide you both.
Two functions: platform
Platform side for when you want to ride your bike with sportive flat soled shoes, with pins for extra grip on the pedals.
Two functions: SPD
The other side is SPD compatible, suitable for the rider who prefers to ride with clipless pedals. Adjustable in tension. The pedal comes with cleats.
Durable matt black aluminium body with CrMo spindle
- Colors Matt black
- SpecificationMountingSystem Allen key 6mm
- SpecificationBearingType Cartridge ball bearing, Cartridge needle bearing
- SpecificationCliplessSystem SPD
- SpecificationIncludingCleats Yes
- SpecificationMaterialPedalBody Aluminium
- SpecificationPedalSystem One Side Clipless
- SpecificationRemovablePins Yes
- SpecificationShaftType CrMo
- Weight (g) 412