- Made of triple layer density foam
- Cover made of durable synthetic nylon
- With anatomic pressure relieving channel
- For upright, relaxed and active cycling posture
A unique ergonomic design
Ergonomic comfort for "Active" cycling position
Our famous triple-density foam is the best combination to ensure a silky soft and cushy ride. Embedded in our Plus series saddles you’ll find three layers of foam with a different density. A bottom layer with hard density, middle layer made of polypropylene and a top layer of memory foam. This top layer adapts itself to your shapes, to ensure proper support and comfort. And the anatomic channel optimizes the pressure distribution.
- Ergonomic touring saddle for Active cycling posture.
- The distinctive Plus channel provides optimal pressure distribution.
- For sit bones <135. Also available: 185 x 265 mm (WxL) for sit bones >135 (BSD-116).
- Polypropylene (PP) shell with integrated bumpers for extra protection.
- Triple Density foam: high density EVA + moderate density PU and with soft Memory foam top layer.
- Durable synthetic cover.
- Density: 6/9.
- Rails: Boron.
- Sitbone width (mm): < 135.
- Weight (g): 440.
- Length x width (mm): 265 x 170.