MTB + E-MTB + Road /
- Contour mapped channel to reduce pressure
- Suitable for touring, race and MTB
- For bikes with wheel sizes of 22 to 26 inch
Spectrum Short /
Small bike saddle
Short nose saddle
When you are performing in all disciplines of cycling, you definitely need a Spectrum saddle. Perfect partner in crime for touring, race and MTB on a sportive or competitive level. Now also available in this short version, in case you own a smaller bike. With wheel sizes between 22 to 26 inch. Comfort is guaranteed due to the contour mapped central channel that ensures an optimal pressure distribution. You only need to mount this one on your bike, and go!
- Short Road/MTB saddle for Sportive cycling posture.
- Ideal saddle for use on smaller size bikes.
- Glassfiber reinforced shell.
- Light foam with moderate density for comfort on both road and trail.
- Durable synthetic cover.
- Density: 4/9.
- Rails: Boron.
- Sitbone width (mm): All.
- Weight (g): 310.
- Length x width (mm): 245 x 145.