- Low friction panels on the sides
- Cover made of durable synthetic nylon
- Full length relief channel to reduce pressure
- Available in three width sizes
Excellent comfort in a light cover
The saddle is the most important contact point between you and your bike. Therefore quality must be good, but comfort needs to be excellent. The Phalanx is our showpiece when it comes to road saddles. Its relief channel will keep your sensitive parts free of pressure and keep your blood circulation intact. To enjoy optimal comfort when you have to perform at your best. Available in three different saddle widths.
Ideal for all flexible riders. Also with pressure relieve channel which keeps the blood flow intact and eliminates pressure points in sensitive areas.
Super light EVA foam with high density for the best performance during long rides.
- High performance Road saddle for Competitive cycling posture.
- Ideal for the more flexible rider. With center channel for reduced pressure under the pubic arch.
- Also available: 145 x 265 mm (BSD-145) and 155 x 265 mm (BSD-146).
- Carbon fiber reinforced shell.
- Superlight EVA foam with hard density for good support on long rides.
- Durable synthetic cover with low friction panels on the side.
- Density: Hard.
- Rails: Hollow titanium.
- Sitbone width (mm): > 140.
- Weight (g): 266.
- Length x width (mm): 265 x 165.