- Saddle for active cycling posture
- FLOAT foam, an innovative foam that absorbs shocks and is more comfortable than regular foams
- Polypropylene (PP) shell with integrated bumpers for extra protection
- Durable waterproof synthetic cover
Meander Active Saddle
It shouldn’t matter how long your rides are. Whether you are cycling on a city bike, e-bike or touring bike, you want to sit comfortably on your saddle under all circumstances. The Meander saddles, available in four width sizes, guarantee you of the comfort you need. They are thick and soft, in other words, a soft cushion for your behind.
- Sizes 170mm (460g), 185mm (476g)
- Width (mm) 170,185
- Length (mm) 265
- Posture Active (60°)
- Gender Unisex
- Pressure relieve system Anatomic channel
- With carry handle Yes
- With Elastomer suspension No
- Material cover Synthetic
- Material rails Boron
- Density 7/9
- Material foam Float foam
- Material shell PP
- Saddle protection Side bumpers
Active cycling posture (60°)
Our active saddles with a 60-degree cycling posture are ideal for riders seeking an active position on their bike. Designed for comfort and support, these saddles feature relief channels or anatomical cut-outs. These help to release pressure on the pubic area and enhance your riding experience. These saddles suit riders in casual clothing or cycling shorts, perfect for trekking, touring and commuting.
Density and comfort level
If you're primarily taking short rides, saddles with a density of 7-9 are recommended. Consider rides through the city on your city bike or e-bike. Comfortable seating on the bike is crucial for such rides. That's why these saddles are made of soft and thick foam, offering plenty of comfort and cushioning.