MTB + Road /
- A frameless and open design
- Frame out of virtually unbreakable Grilamid material
- Rubber nose piece with bendable metal strip
- With three lenses; smoke/mlc, yellow and transparent
Ready for a real full view?
Eliminate the unclear boundaries ahead
These glasses literally give you a full view without boundaries. The frameless and open design make the FullView lightweight and only slightly noticeable. You will barely mention you are wearing these glasses during your rides. It gives you a mind blowing open view, a quiet image and a complete view on the road. And with the two extra lenses you will be ready for all weather conditions.
The favourite glasses of Ramon Sinkeldam, pro rider of Équipe Cycliste Groupama-FDJ.
- Sport glasses with open frameless design and interchangeable polycarbonate lenses.
- The frameless design gives an open and lightweight feel.
- Full round lens shape gives optimal protection against sunlight, dust and wind.
- Block system prevents the temple tips damage the lenses while folded inwards.
- High-end Grilamid frame with adjustable rubber nose piece.
- Includes carrying case.
- With extra lenses: yellow and clear.
- Corrective: No.
- Weight (g): 30.
- Height x width x length (mm): 49.5000 x 151 x 155.