No longer available
MTB + Road /
- A frameless and open design
- Frame out of virtually unbreakable Grilamid material
- Rubber nose piece with bendable metal strip
- PH-lens adapts itself to surrounding light conditions
Other archive All archive
- FullView PH /Koop optiesKoop opties
Ready for a real full view?Eliminate the unclear boundaries aheadThese glasses literally give you a full view without boundaries. The frameless and open design make the FullView lightweight and only slightly noticeable. You will barely mention you are wearing these glasses during your rides. It gives you a mind blowing open view, a quiet image and a complete view on the road. And with the photochromic lens you will be ready for all weather conditions.
The favourite glasses of Ramon Sinkeldam, pro rider of Équipe Cycliste Groupama-FDJ.
- Sport glasses with photochromic polycarbonate lenses and open frameless design.
- Polycarbonate photochromic lenses. These lenses have a light transmission of 85-17%. The brighter the light, the darker the lens automatically becomes. One lens provides you with category 1, 2 and 3 levels of eye protection.
- The frameless design gives an open and lightweight feel.
- Full round lens shape gives optimal protection against sunlight, dust and wind.
- Block system prevents the temple tips damage the lenses while folded inwards.
- High-end Grilamid frame with adjustable rubber nose piece.
- Corrective: No.
- Weight (g): 30.
- Height x width x length (mm): 49.5000 x 151 x 155.
FeaturesSee all features