MTB + Road + Urban /
- With reading area for cyclists with far sighted vision
- Frame made of lightweight material
- Rubber nose piece with bendable metal strip
- With two lenses; smoke/mlc and transparent
Impress Reader /
Classic in a new jacket
Professional look for far-sighted cyclists
Having troubles reading your Strava cycling stats from your computer or phone, mounted on your handlebar while giving everything to improve your KOM results? No worries, the Impress Reader glasses got you covered. They are specially adjusted for cyclists with far-sighted vision. Part of the Impress series, which is around as long as we can remember. Strong, trustworthy and with the classic road cyclist look. But, now in a brand new jacket, updated to the style of today.
- Special Interchangeable polycarbonate lenses with reading area. Designed for people with far sighted vision.
- Modern style sport glasses with lightweight frame.
- Lens shape gives protection against sunlight, dust and wind.
- Block system prevents the temple tips damage the lenses while folded inwards.
- Hi-impact PC frame with adjustable rubber nose piece.
- Comes with a pouch.
- Corrective: Yes.