Impress Reader PH
- Cycling glasses with a professional look for far-sighted cyclists.
- Photochromic lenses with a light transmission of 85-17% (Cat.0-3)
- Frame made out of lightweight Hi-impact PC material
- Adjustable rubber nose piece
- Lenses with reading area for people with far-sighted vision
- One lens provides you with category 1, 2 and 3 levels of eye protection
Impress Reader PH Photochromic Cycling Glasses
Having trouble reading your Strava cycling stats from your computer or phone when mounted on your handlebar while giving everything to improve your KOM results? No worries, the Impress Reader glasses got you covered. They are specially adjusted for cyclists with far-sighted vision. Part of the Impress series, which is around for as long as we can remember. Strong, trustworthy and with the classic road cyclist look. But, now with a brand new look, updated to the style of today.
- Sizes +1.5 (31g), +2.0 (31g), +2.5 (31g)
Our photochromic lenses for cycling glasses are designed to automatically adapt to changing light conditions. They darken when it's bright outside and become virtually clear in low-light conditions. With a unique range of available light, our lenses allow for optimal visibility, adjusting from 85% to 17% light transmission.