- Sports glasses with special magnetic lens changing system
- Photochromic lenses with a light transmission of 85-17% (Cat.0-3)
- Soft touch temple tips for a firm fit and comfortable wear
- A "Quick-snap" system to easily change the lenses
- Block system prevents the spectacle arms from damaging the lens while folded inwards.
Impulse PH Photochromic Cycling Glasses
Our brand new Impulse glasses make lens changing easier than ever before. The lenses in these glasses can be changed with a magnetic system instead of the well-known click systems. Something which comes in very handy when you need new PH-lenses. Besides this you will not worry anymore about leaving fingerprints behind on the lenses or worry about breaking the frame, because it is made out of virtually unbreakable Grilamid material anyway.
- Cycling glasses type Half frame glasses
- Lens type Photochromic (PH)
- Gender Unisex
- Adjustable nose piece Yes
- Carrying case Yes
- Carrying/cleaning pouch Yes
- Lens category 0, 1, 2, 3
- Lens coating Anti-fog
- Lens exchange system Magnet
- Material frame Grilamid
- Material lens Polycarbonate (PC)
- Temple tip system Block system
- 100% UV protection Yes
- Weight (g) 34
The frame of our cycling glasses is made of Grilamid TR90, a lightweight and flexible material known for its durability and comfort. Grilamid boasts exceptional characteristics like high heat distortion temperature, good flexural bending strength, and high-stress crack resistance. With Grilamid frames, you can confidently bend them to fit your lenses without worrying about breakage. Rest assured, your frame will remain intact throughout your cycling adventures.
Our photochromic lenses for cycling glasses are designed to automatically adapt to changing light conditions. They darken when it's bright outside and become virtually clear in low-light conditions. With a unique range of available light, our lenses allow for optimal visibility, adjusting from 85% to 17% light transmission.