- For an unlimited full view that shows you the world like never before!
- The frameless design gives an open and lightweight feel
- Made of high-end unbreakable Grilamid
- Adjustable rubber nose piece
- Comes with three lenses; smoke/mlc, yellow and clear (cat. 3/1/0)
FullView Cycling Glasses
These glasses literally give you a full view without boundaries. The frameless and open design make the FullView lightweight and nearly invisible. You will barely notice you are wearing these glasses during your rides. It gives you a mind blowing open view, a tranquil image and a complete view on the road. And with the two extra lenses you will be ready for all weather conditions.
- Cycling glasses type Frameless glasses
- Lens type MLC (MultiLayer Coating), Smoke
- Gender Unisex
- Adjustable nose piece Yes
- Carrying case Yes
- Carrying/cleaning pouch Yes
- Included spare lenses Clear, Yellow
- Lens category 0, 1, 3
- Lens exchange system QuickSnap
- Material frame Grilamid
- Material lens Polycarbonate (PC)
- Temple tip system Block system
- 100% UV protection Yes
- Weight (g) 31,60
Including carrying case.
An MLC coating gives lenses their renowned brightness and contrast for the sharpest view under any circumstances. All MLC-equipped sports glasses come with additional yellow and clear lenses for optimal adaptability to changing light conditions.
Sport glasses with interchangeable lenses. Yellow and Clear lenses included.
Almost all BBB sport glasses frames are made of Grilamid TR90. This is a light and flexible material, providing great durability and a level of comfort. Grilamid has some exceptional characteristics which include high heat distortion temperature, good flexural bending strength and high stress crack resistance. This makes Grilamid an ideal material for our sport glasses frames. You can bend your frame to place your lenses, Without the slightest suggestion that your frame is gonna break. Trust us, your frame will be fine!
Our standard quality base lenses. Similar in performance to BBB’s MLC lenses. The natural tinted colors are for people who prefer a more subdued style. All PC equipped sport glasses come with additional yellow and clear PC lenses for optimal adaptability to changing light conditions.