Impulse reader PH
- For cyclists who want to read with focus and ride in style.
- Lenses with reading area for people with far-sighted vision
- Available in +1.5, +2.0, +2.5
- Photochromic lenses with a light transmission of 85-17%. (Cat.0-3)
- Sports glasses with special magnetic lens changing system
- Soft touch temple tips for a firm fit and comfortable wear
Impulse Reader PH Photochromic Cycling Glasses
Our brand new Impulse glasses make lens changing easier than ever before. The lenses in these glasses can be changed with a magnetic system instead of the well-known click systems. Something which comes in very handy when you need new PH-lenses. Having trouble reading your cycling stats from your computer or phone when mounted on your handlebar while giving everything to improve your KOM results? No worries, this reader version got you covered. They are specially adjusted for cyclists with far-sighted vision.
- Sizes +1.5 (34g), +2.0 (34g), +2.5 (34g)
The frame of our cycling glasses is made of Grilamid TR90, a lightweight and flexible material known for its durability and comfort. Grilamid boasts exceptional characteristics like high heat distortion temperature, good flexural bending strength, and high-stress crack resistance. With Grilamid frames, you can confidently bend them to fit your lenses without worrying about breakage. Rest assured, your frame will remain intact throughout your cycling adventures.
Our photochromic lenses for cycling glasses are designed to automatically adapt to changing light conditions. They darken when it's bright outside and become virtually clear in low-light conditions. With a unique range of available light, our lenses allow for optimal visibility, adjusting from 85% to 17% light transmission.