MTB + Road + Gravel /
- Semi-flat and centered (Toric) lens that doesn't deform your vision while the lens has a big and modern look. For an uncompromised field of vision.
- Rubber nose piece with infinite adjustment options for an ideal fit.
- With strategically placed air vents to prevent the lens from fogging up.
- Frame made of high-end unbreakable Grilamid
- Comes with three lenses; smoke/mlc, yellow and clear (cat. 3/1/0).
Fuse / Cycling Glasses
A good view on the road is essential. But it needs to be appealing as well. So you need glasses wherein everything comes together: smart technology and a futuristic design.
There is nothing more important than being one with your apparel. The feeling that everything is just right and you can push your limits. With the Fuse glasses we have brought all our development and user experience into one product. Cycling glasses that protect your eyes, and give you control in every situation. The strategically placed air vents will keep everything under the large lens ventilated and cool. Ultra-modern design for the best appearance on the bike, because of course, we didn't forget about that!
Field of vision
The Fuse is equipped with a large, modern (Toric) lens. This semi-flat lens is flatter than a 'normal' lens. Because we have decentered it, it has convex but does not distort your view. This gives an unlimited field of view without obstacles.
Adjustable nose piece
The rubber nose piece is thin on the top and has a large surface on the bottom for contact with the nose. This makes the glasses lean firmly on the nose bone. You can easily adjust the nose piece in all directions. From front to back, in the width, and in an angle. This gives you de ability to always find the most comfortable fit.
Straight temple tips
Slightly lowered rubber-covered temple tips for a good grip. Flexible so they adapt perfectly to the shape of your head and provide the ideal fit.
Strategically placed air vents
Air vents that are strategically placed on both sides of the lens prevent the lens from fogging up.
Lens exchange system
Cycling glasses with a smoke or MLC lens which you can easily replace. The lens is stretched in the frame by its own curvature. You can easily replace this by pressing the center of the lens over the recess. Then you can replace the lens with one of the two included lenses; yellow or transparent (cat 3/1/0).
- Colors Matt black, Matt white, Transparent/gray
- Adjustable nose piece Yes
- Carrying case Yes
- Gender Unisex
- Included spare lenses Clear, Yellow
- Lens category 0, 1, 3
- Lens exchange system Easy-Change
- Lens type MLC (MultiLayer Coating), Smoke
- Material frame Grilamid
- Material lens Polycarbonate (PC)
- Cycling glasses type Half frame glasses
- Temple tip system Block system
- 100% UV protection Yes
- Weight (Kg) 34