- The security and stability of full frame glasses with the fast looks of a frameless one!
- Photochromic lenses with a light transmission of 82-17% (Cat.0-3)
- "Hidden" full frame design with large size Toric lens
- Made of high-end unbreakable Grilamid
- Rubber temple tips and adjustable rubber nose piece for good grip on the head
- Also available in version with color coating (PH MLC)
Chester PH Photochromic Cycling Glasses
The benefits of both full-frame and frameless glasses in one perfect pair of cycling glasses. The Chester looks frameless, but the actual frame is hidden on the inside. This creates the look and view of frameless glasses, but with the strength and solid feeling of full frame glasses. Our famous BBB Cycling rubber nosepiece makes sure you can make the Chester always fit perfectly on your head and the rubber temple tips create grip on your head. The large Toric lens allows you to see everything in front of you without any distortion and the widest view on the bike! The PH version of these glasses contains a photochromatic lens that will adjust itself to the brightness of the sun.
- Cycling glasses type Full frame glasses
- Lens type MLC (MultiLayer Coating), Photochromic (PH)
- Gender Men, Unisex, Women
- Adjustable nose piece Yes
- Carrying case No
- Carrying/cleaning pouch Yes
- Lens category 3
- Material frame Grilamid
- Material lens Polycarbonate (PC)
- Temple tip system Block system
- 100% UV protection Yes
The frame of our cycling glasses is made of Grilamid TR90, a lightweight and flexible material known for its durability and comfort. Grilamid boasts exceptional characteristics like high heat distortion temperature, good flexural bending strength, and high-stress crack resistance. With Grilamid frames, you can confidently bend them to fit your lenses without worrying about breakage. Rest assured, your frame will remain intact throughout your cycling adventures.
Our photochromic lenses for cycling glasses are designed to automatically adapt to changing light conditions. They darken when it's bright outside and become virtually clear in low-light conditions. With a unique range of available light, our lenses allow for optimal visibility, adjusting from 85% to 17% light transmission.