- FULL GAS, FULL FOCUS, FULL VIEW
- With the High Contrast (HC) lens you will see the world as never before
- Large size Toric Multi Layer Coating (MLC) lens for an uncompromised field of vision
- The anti-scratch, anti-fog, and oleophobic layer give you a clear view on the road
- Frame made of high-end unbreakable Grilamid
- Rubber temple tips and adjustable rubber nose piece for good grip on the head
FullView HC Cycling Glasses
These glasses literally give you a full view without boundaries. The wide, High Contrast (HC), toric lens translates into a clear and calm view. You will not miss a thing on the road. The Multi-Layer Coating (MLC) lens with an anti-scratch and oleophobic layer will keep your sight clean, always. You will be able to see branches, potholes, and other obstacles easier. Where the FullView touches your face we used super grippy rubber to make sure it will stay in place. The nose piece can adapt in any direction to achieve unparalleled grip for when you go all out.
- Cycling glasses type Frameless glasses
- Lens type High contrast, MLC (MultiLayer Coating)
- Gender Men, Unisex, Women
- Adjustable nose piece Yes
- Carrying case Yes
- Carrying/cleaning pouch Yes
- Included spare lenses Clear, Yellow
- Lens category 0, 1, 3
- Lens coating Oleophobic
- Material frame Grilamid
- Material lens Polycarbonate (PC)
- Temple tip system Block system
- 100% UV protection Yes
- Weight (g) 34
The ultimate choice for enhanced visual clarity. With their specialized coating, these lenses offer exceptional brightness and contrast, ensuring a sharp and clear view in any situation. Our sports glasses equipped with MLC lenses also include yellow and clear lenses for seamless adaptability to varying light conditions. Experience unmatched optical performance on your rides.
The frame of our cycling glasses is made of Grilamid TR90, a lightweight and flexible material known for its durability and comfort. Grilamid boasts exceptional characteristics like high heat distortion temperature, good flexural bending strength, and high-stress crack resistance. With Grilamid frames, you can confidently bend them to fit your lenses without worrying about breakage. Rest assured, your frame will remain intact throughout your cycling adventures.
The go-to choice for reliable performance. These standard quality base lenses offer a natural tint that appeals to those seeking a subtle style. Plus, our PC sport glasses include yellow and clear PC lenses for seamless adaptation to varying light conditions. Ride with versatility and confidence.