- With the High Contrast (HC) lens you will see the world as never before
- Large size Toric Multi Layer Coating (MLC) lens for an uncompromised field of vision
- The anti-scratch, anti-fog, and oleophobic layer give you a clear view on the road
- Made of high-end unbreakable Grilamid
FullView HC Cycling Glasses
The FullView HC lens is made up of four specific layers. The in- and outside are made out of durable scratch-resistant material. Within the High Contrast lens is where the magic happens that adds that full focus vision. It filters out the light we don’t need and adds contrast to what you’re seeing. Last but not least: the oleophobic layer on the outside. This fancy word means the FullView will ignore your greasy fingers, is water repellent, and is easy to clean. This way your FullView will stay cleaner.
High Contrast lens
We register three primary colors - red, green, and blue. But our eyes start to struggle where these three colors overlap. Our High Contrast Lens filters out these crossovers and the extremes at the ends of the spectrum. The result: greater contrast and more vibrant colors. This means you see more of what matters.
The wide, toric lens translates into a clear and calm view. It is bigger than you’ve ever seen before in our glasses but still fits on every face. This semi-flat lens is flatter than a ‘normal’ lens and will not distort your view. You will not miss a thing on the road.
Where the FullView touches your face we used super grippy rubber to make sure it will stay in place. It has a nose piece that can be adjusted in all directions easily. This gives you de ability to always find the most comfortable fit. The straight with rubber-covered temple tips secure a good grip. Flexible to adapt to the shape of your head. So you can achieve unparalleled grip for when you go all out.
- 100% UV protection Yes
- Colors matt black/red MLC,matt black/silver mirror,matt white/blue MLC,transparent/silver mirror
- Temple tip system Block system
- Adjustable nose piece Yes
- Airflow system No
- Carrying case Yes
- Carrying/cleaning pouch Yes
- Included spare lenses Clear, Yellow
- Lens category 0, 1, 3
- Lens coating Oleophobic
- Material frame Grilamid
- Material lens Polycarbonate (PC)
- Cycling glasses type Frameless glasses
- Lens type MLC (MultiLayer Coating), High contrast
- Gender Men, Unisex, Women