FullView PH MLC
- FULL GAS, FULL FOCUS, FULL VIEW
- Photochromic lenses with a light transmission of 63-16% (Cat.1-3)
- Large size Toric Multi Layer Coating (MLC) lens for an uncompromised field of vision
- The anti-scratch, anti-fog, and oleophobic layer give you a clear view on the road
- Frame made of high-end unbreakable Grilamid
- Rubber temple tips and adjustable rubber nose piece for good grip on the head
FullView PH MLC Photochromic Cycling Glasses
These glasses literally give you a full view without boundaries. The wide toric photochromic (PC) lens translates into a clear and calm view. It features a light transmission of 63-16% (Cat.1-3). So, you will not miss a thing on the road. The Multi-Layer Coating (MLC) lens with an anti-scratch and oleophobic layer will keep your sight clean, always. It is even ready for colder, sunny rides since it features an anti-fog layer as well. You will be able to see branches, potholes, and other obstacles easier. Where the FullView touches your face we used super grippy rubber to make sure it will stay in place. The nose piece can adapt in any direction to achieve unparalleled grip for when you go all out.
- Cycling glasses type Frameless glasses
- Lens type MLC (MultiLayer Coating), Photochromic (PH)
- Gender Men, Unisex, Women
- Adjustable nose piece Yes
- Carrying case Yes
- Carrying/cleaning pouch Yes
- Lens category 1, 2, 3
- Lens coating Anti-fog, Oleophobic
- Material frame Grilamid
- Material lens Polycarbonate (PC)
- Temple tip system Block system
- 100% UV protection Yes
The ultimate choice for enhanced visual clarity. With their specialized coating, these lenses offer exceptional brightness and contrast, ensuring a sharp and clear view in any situation. Our sports glasses equipped with MLC lenses also include yellow and clear lenses for seamless adaptability to varying light conditions. Experience unmatched optical performance on your rides.
The frame of our cycling glasses is made of Grilamid TR90, a lightweight and flexible material known for its durability and comfort. Grilamid boasts exceptional characteristics like high heat distortion temperature, good flexural bending strength, and high-stress crack resistance. With Grilamid frames, you can confidently bend them to fit your lenses without worrying about breakage. Rest assured, your frame will remain intact throughout your cycling adventures.