FullView PH MLC
- Photochromic lenses with a light transmission of 63-16% (Cat.1-3)
- Large size Toric Multi Layer Coating (MLC) lens for an uncompromised field of vision
- The anti-scratch, anti-fog, and oleophobic layer give you a clear view on the road
- Made of high-end unbreakable Grilamid
FullView PH MLC Photochromic Cycling Glasses
The PC lens of the PH (Photochromatic) version of the FullView has an scratch-resistant layer to keep your glasses scratchless. But glasses also need to be clean and so we added an Oleophobic layer. The anti-fog layer on the inside makes it suitable for colder rides in which the lens won’t fog up. Last but not least there is the PH layer with MLC coating in the lens. For an uncompromised field of vision in every circumstance and the best looks!
The PC lens of our FullView has an PH layer with MLC coating. This PH layer has a light transmission of 63-16% (Cat.1-3), which will adapt the level of light filtering to the circumstances you ride in. So when you ride from the sun into the shadow the PH will provide optimum vision.
The wide, toric lens translates into a clear and calm view. It is bigger than you’ve ever seen before in our glasses but still fits on every face. This semi-flat lens is flatter than a ‘normal’ lens and will not distort your view. You will not miss a thing on the road.
Where the FullView touches your face we used super grippy rubber to make sure it will stay in place. It has a nose piece that can be adjusted in all directions easily. This gives you de ability to always find the most comfortable fit. The straight with rubber-covered temple tips secure a good grip. Flexible to adapt to the shape of your head. So you can achieve unparalleled grip for when you go all out.
- 100% UV protection Yes
- Colors matt black/gold MLC
- Temple tip system Block system
- Adjustable nose piece Yes
- Airflow system No
- Carrying case Yes
- Carrying/cleaning pouch Yes
- Lens category 1, 2, 3
- Lens coating Anti-fog, Oleophobic
- Material frame Grilamid
- Material lens Polycarbonate (PC)
- Cycling glasses type Frameless glasses
- Lens type Photochromic (PH), MLC (MultiLayer Coating)
- Gender Men, Unisex, Women