- Bio-based bearing grease for a smooth and protected bike
- Low friction grease keeps high loaded bearings and axles run smooth
- Resin free mix that easily attaches
- Effective against water and dirt, providing high corrosion protection
- All-weather performance from -20°C to 70°C for reliable use
- Made with 100% plant-based ingredients
BioBearingGrease Bearing grease
BioBearingGrease is our bio-based bearing grease designed for a smooth and protected ride. It ensures high-loaded bearings and axles to run effortlessly, while its resin-free mix easily adheres for hassle-free application. Effective against water and dirt, BioBearingGrease provides corrosion protection. With all-weather performance from -20°C to 70°C, it guarantees reliable use in diverse conditions. Made with 100% plant-based ingredients, this grease not only enhances your bike's performance but also aligns with eco-conscious choices.
- Bottle volume 50 ml / 1.7 oz
- Type of lubricant Paste
- Suitable for weather All weather
- How to use? Ready to use
- Plant based? Yes
- Bio degradable? Yes
- PTFE and Petrochemical free? Yes
- Micro plastic free? Yes
- Volume (ml) 50
These maintenance products are biodegradable within 28 days. Because biodegradable products naturally break down, they eventually decompose and are absorbed by the soil and other natural components. This natural process means that no chemical reactions are needed to start the process, resulting in less pollution.
100% plant based
All our maintenance products are made from 100% plant-based materials (and are free of microplastics). Plant-based materials are better for the environment as they help reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and leave less waste and emissions in the environment. Additionally, they are easily recyclable and compostable.