SubZero full fingers
MTB + E-MTB + Road + E-road + Urban + E-bike /
- Eurotex layer made of tough Polyurethane stops cold air and water from entering, keeping your hands warm and dry
- Clarino reinforced thumb and forefinger
- Touch screen compatible thumb and index finger
- Anti-slip palm material with Clarino reinforced gel inserts
- Comfortable extra long cuff with fleece lining
- Reflective insert panel at the back of the hand for extra visibility
SubZero Full Fingers Gloves
Extreme cold condition ask for extreme measurements, that's why you are wearing the SubZero.
When arctic temperatures are closing in, the SubZero full fingers is the solution for your frozen fingers. This technical glove with Primaloft insulation is our warmest winter glove. The Eurotex membrane stops cold air and water from entering and microdots allow moisture to escape, keeping your hands dry from within. The Trioxx fabric on top makes it windproof. This glove has all the features for the most extreme conditions. This is the solution for every winter ride, whether it’s on the road or off-road.
Comfortable extra long cuff with fleece lining.
Reflective insert panel at the back of the hand for extra visibility.
Eurotex layer made of tough Polyurethane stops cold air and water from entering, keeping your hands warm and dry.
Touch screen compatible
Touch screen compatible thumb and index finger for easy control of your phone.
Anti-slip palm material with Clarino reinforced gel inserts.
Clarino reinforced thumb and index finger.
- Colors Black
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Gender Unisex
- Antislip Yes
- Closure system Cuff, Velcro
- Collection Premium
- Composition 68% Polyester, 17% Polyurethan, 6% Polyethylen, 5% Polyamid, 4% Elasthan; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Materials Primaloft
- Touchscreen compatible Yes
- Reflective Silver
- Waterproofness Waterproof
- Condition Extreme cold and wet days
- Wash (degrees) 30