SubZero 2 x 2
MTB + E-MTB + Road + E-road + Urban + E-bike /
- The split design gives the warmth of a mitten but with added dexterity when operating gears and brakes
- Eurotex layer made of tough Polyurethane stops cold air and water from entering, keeping your hands warm and dry
- Clarino reinforced thumb and index finger
- Anti-slip palm material with Clarino reinforced gel inserts
- Comfortable extra long cuff with fleece lining
- Reflective insert panel at the back of the hand for extra visibility
SubZero 2 x 2 Gloves
Top of the range technical three-finger gloves with Primaloft insulation for the coldest days.
When arctic temperatures are closing in, the SubZero is the solution for your frozen fingers. This technical three-finger mitten with Primaloft insulation is our warmest winter glove. Thanks to the split design it still offers the advantages of a conventional glove. The Eurotex membrane stops cold air and water from entering and microdots allow moisture to escape, keeping your hands dry from within. The Trioxx fabric on top makes it windproof. This is the solution for every winter ride, whether it’s on the road or off-road.
Gives the warmth of a mitten but with added dexterity when operating gears and brakes. Eurotex layer made of tough Polyurethane stops cold air and water from entering, keeping your hands warm and dry.
Anti-slip palm material with Clarino reinforced gel inserts. Clarino reinforced thumb and index finger.
- Colors Black
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Gender Unisex
- Antislip Yes
- Closure system Cuff, Velcro
- Collection Premium
- Composition 71% Polyester, 16% Polyurethan, 6% Polyethylen, 4% Elasthan, 3% Polyamid; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Materials Primaloft
- Reflective Silver
- Waterproofness Waterproof
- Condition Extreme cold and wet days
- Wash (degrees) 30