Indra helmet wins Eurobike Award 201731 Aug. 2017
The all new BBB speed e-bike helmet
The Indra is the most recent addition within the e-bike collection of BBB Cycling and recently the helmet won its first Eurobike award. During the development of the Indra it was important to design a helmet that fitted the needs of the e-biker, therefore the Indra shows a high-quality in safety, ventilation, and design. “The lightest and nicest high-speed pedelec helmet we have come across so far.” according to the jury.
The designer of the Indra, Sebastiaan Bowier, from product development, is more than proud and happy to receive the Eurobike award. “The Indra was a special project. We had to start from scratch because there was no standardization to work with, so we helped to create the now known NTA-8776 safety regulation. We are very proud to be standing here as the winners and we are more than happy to receive this award.”
Features & Specs
- Speed e-bike (NTA-8776) and cycling helmet (EN-1078).
- Double In-mold shell construction.
- Hidden strap anchors.
- Front band for better ventilation and fit.
- 8 air vents.
- Venturi channeling for optimum airflow.
- Lightweight adjustable straps for a perfect and comfortable fit.
- Lightweight multi angle strap dividers.
- Omega fit system, adjusts height and circumference.
- Optimized airflow padding design.
- QuickDry padding.
- Size: M (52-58 cm) and in 2018 L (58-62 cm).
- Color: matt gray.