DiscStop HP Sintered
- Made of our sintered compound braking surface
- Able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions
- Easy installation due to the sloping bottom
- Direct ready to use
DiscStop HP Sintered Disc brake pads
Our copper-backed brakepads feature a sintered compound braking surface. Which is able to handle longer periods of braking in both dry and wet conditions. They are therefore more suitable for highspeed and downhill applications. The compound of the pads is pre-sanded which makes these directly ready for use. Without the need to prepare them before going for a ride.
- Compatible with brands Magura
- Disc brake pad type Sintered High Performance
- Weight (g) 24
- Amount (pieces) 2
- Colors copper
- Split pins included No
- Pad springs included Yes
- Compatible with Magura MTS, MT2, MT4, MT4e, MT Flatmount, MT6, MT6 HC, MT8, MT8 SL, MT8 SL Flatmount, MT8 Pro, MT Sport, MT Trail Sport (rear), MT Trail SL (rear) and MT8 Carbon/MT Trail carbon (rear). Campagnolo Super Record, Records EPS, Record, Chorus and Potenza 11 Disc.