- Brakepads with an organic compound
- The all-round organic compound provides good performance in all kinds of conditions
- Suited for normal use on a mountain bike or trekking bike
- Durable, economical and free of noise
DiscStop Disc brake pads
Brakepads with a surface of an organic compound. Suited for regular use on a mountainbike or trekking bike. These pads are free of noise which means that you will not hear a squeecking noise during braking. The pads last long and are thus the standard for sportive bikes.
- Compatible with brands Shimano
- Disc brake pad type Organic
- Amount (pieces) 2
- Compatible with Shimano XTR M975, XTR M966, XTR M965, XT M775, XT M765, SLX M665, LX M585, LX T665, LX T605, Deore M596, Deore M595, Deore M535, Saint M800 and Hone M601, Alfine S501, Alfine S500, BR-M545 and BR-R505. Tektro Dash Carbon and Parabox.
- Pad springs included Yes
- Weight (g) 19
Products suitable for use on a wide range of bicycles, including E-bikes. Ensuring durability even at higher speeds and with heavier bikes. They meet the NEN-EN 15194:2017 standard for electric bicycles, covering safety aspects and hazard prevention. This e-bike-ready label guarantees your gear can handle the demands of (electric) cycling, providing peace of mind when you hit the road on your e-bike.