- High end brakepads with an organic compound
- Made of our high performance Organic compound
- Gives the best result in all-round competitive cross country conditions.
- Easy installation due to the sloping bottom.
- Direct ready to use
DiscStop HP Disc brake pads
High end brakepads with an organic compound which is pre-sanded and direct ready to use. Without the need to prepare the brakepads before using them on your bike. They perform best in dry conditions and give the best stopping power, which makes them ideally suited for competitive XC-use. Easy installation due to the sloping bottom.
- Compatible with brands Shimano
- Disc brake pad type Organic High Performance
- Amount (pieces) 2
- Compatible with Shimano Saint M810, Saint M820, Zee M640, XTR M9120, XT M8020 and Deore M6120, MT520, MT-420. TRP Quadiem, Quadiem Spec, Quadiem SL, Quadiem Slate, G-Spec, G-Spec DH, G-Spec DH-R, G-Spec Trail, E-Zurich 2.3 and E-Zurich Comp. Tektro Dorado 4p HD, HD-E730, HD-E725, HD-E720, Orion 4p HD-M735 (Front), Orion M745, M750, E-MTB, M841, M840-2, M8310 and M826. Bengal Helix 4X.
- Pad springs included Yes
- Weight (g) 22
Products suitable for use on a wide range of bicycles, including E-bikes. Ensuring durability even at higher speeds and with heavier bikes. They meet the NEN-EN 15194:2017 standard for electric bicycles, covering safety aspects and hazard prevention. This e-bike-ready label guarantees your gear can handle the demands of (electric) cycling, providing peace of mind when you hit the road on your e-bike.