MTB + Road /
- The removable visor makes this helmet ideal for both road and MTB cyclists
- The 18 vents provide good ventilation in all circumstances
- With easy to remove visor
- The Twistclose fit system can easy be adjusted with one hand
- The Insect Mesh in the front vents keeps the bugs out
Allround cycling helmet
When you often ride in the summer and you always have insects and bugs flying into your helmet, the Condor could very well be a good choice for you. In the frontal air vents the Condor has mesh to protect you against these little intruders. Furthermore the Condor has 18 air vents and an in-mold shell construction for crash protection. The removable visor makes this helmet ideal for both road and mountain bike.
- Rear vents for optimum air flow.
- Adjustable straps for a perfect and comfortable fit.
- Easy TwistClose adjustment system, can be adjusted with one hand.
- Washable anti-bacterial pads.
- Rear reflective stickers.
- Air vents: 18.
- Shell construction: In-mold.