- Handlebar stem with +30° angle and 40mm rise to provide a more upright riding position.
- The +30° angle and 40mm rise provides a more upright riding position.
- Unique star nut free mounting system
- Certified to use on all types of bikes including MTB and E-bike
- Di2 compatible
- Modern forged one-piece design
TopRise Handlebar Stem
The TopRise is the ultimate solution to give yourself a more upwards riding prosition on your bike. The 40 mm rise is enough to completely change your riding position. The TopRise is ready for your normal city bike, your MTB or even your E-bike. The one-piece forged design makes this stem super stiff and ready for all your adventures!
- Sizes 70mm (265g), 90mm (265g), 110mm (265g)
- Stem type Fixed
- Angle (degrees) +30
- Material 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Bar center diameter (mm) 31.8
- Di2 Compatible Yes
- E-bike certified Yes
- Fork pipe diameter (mm) 28.6mm (1 1/8")
- Certified for E-Bike (EN 15194), MTB (EN 14766 / ISO 4210), Road (EN 14781 / ISO 4210), Touring (EN 14764 / ISO 4210)
Handlebar center diameter
The handlebar center diameter refers to the size of the handlebar where it attaches to the stem or another accessory. This diameter can vary between different types of bikes. Common sizes include 31.8mm for road bikes and mountain bikes, and 25.4mm for trekking and city bikes. Check your handlebar's center diameter to ensure compatibility when purchasing a new stem.
The angle of a cycling stem, often called 'rise,' impacts your riding position. A stem with a 0º angle is perpendicular to the steerer tube. Positive angles, like +6º, raise your handlebar, creating a more upright position. In contrast, a double-angled stem or flipping the stem creates a negative angle, making your upper body flatter and more aerodynamic. Our range includes stems with varying degrees of rise, from zero to -40º to +60º. It's essential to test different stems for the best fit or consult your local bike shop or get a bike fit for personalized advice.
Products suitable for use on a wide range of bicycles, including E-bikes. Ensuring durability even at higher speeds and with heavier bikes. They meet the NEN-EN 15194:2017 standard for electric bicycles, covering safety aspects and hazard prevention. This e-bike-ready label guarantees your gear can handle the demands of (electric) cycling, providing peace of mind when you hit the road on your e-bike.
When a stem or handlebar is labelled as Di2 compatible, it means that it is designed to accommodate Shimano's Di2 electric-shift cable routing system. This allows for seamless integration and optimal performance when using Di2 electronic shifting components on your bike.