- Cycling glasses with a professional look for a friendly price.
- Photochromic lenses with a light transmission of 85-17% (Cat.0-3)
- Frame made out of lightweight Hi-impact PC material
- Adjustable rubber nose piece
Impress PH Photochromic Cycling Glasses
The Impress glasses are around for as long as we can remember. Strong, trustworthy and with the classic road cyclist look. But, now with a brand new look, updated to the style of today. Still with all the well-known features. A lightweight polycarbonate frame and adjustable nosepiece for example. Perfect for the classic rider who wants to ride in modern style. And available in many different set-ups.
- Cycling glasses type Half frame glasses
- Lens type Photochromic (PH)
- Gender Unisex
- Adjustable nose piece Yes
- Carrying case No
- Carrying/cleaning pouch Yes
- Lens category 0, 1, 2, 3
- Lens exchange system Easy-Change
- Material frame Hi-Impact Polycarbonate (PC)
- Material lens Polycarbonate (PC)
- 100% UV protection Yes
- Weight (g) 30
Automatically adapts to changing light conditions. They turn dark when it’s bright and become virtually clear in low light conditions. Especially the available light range is unique. BBB’s lenses can adapt from allowing 85% - 17% of the available light to flow through.