- For an unlimited full view that shows you the world like never before!
- Photochromic lenses with a light transmission of 85-17% (Cat. 0-3)
- The frameless design gives an open and lightweight feeling
- Made of high-end unbreakable Grilamid
- Adjustable rubber nose piece
- One lens provides you with category 0, 1, 2 and 3 levels of eye protection
FullView PH Photochromic Cycling Glasses
These glasses literally give you a full view without boundaries. The frameless and open design make the FullView lightweight and only slightly noticeable. You will barely mention you are wearing these glasses during your rides. It gives you a mind blowing open view, a tranquil image and a complete view on the road. And with the photochromic lens you will be ready for all weather conditions.
- Cycling glasses type Frameless glasses
- Lens type Photochromic (PH)
- Gender Unisex
- Adjustable nose piece Yes
- Carrying case Yes
- Carrying/cleaning pouch Yes
- Lens category 0, 1, 2, 3
- Lens coating Anti-fog
- Lens exchange system QuickSnap
- Material frame Grilamid
- Material lens Polycarbonate (PC)
- Temple tip system Block system
- 100% UV protection Yes
- Weight (g) 31
The frame of our cycling glasses is made of Grilamid TR90, a lightweight and flexible material known for its durability and comfort. Grilamid boasts exceptional characteristics like high heat distortion temperature, good flexural bending strength, and high-stress crack resistance. With Grilamid frames, you can confidently bend them to fit your lenses without worrying about breakage. Rest assured, your frame will remain intact throughout your cycling adventures.
Our photochromic lenses for cycling glasses are designed to automatically adapt to changing light conditions. They darken when it's bright outside and become virtually clear in low-light conditions. With a unique range of available light, our lenses allow for optimal visibility, adjusting from 85% to 17% light transmission.