- Semi-flat and centered (Toric) lens that doesn't deform your vision while the lens has a big and modern look. For an uncompromised field of vision.
- Rubber nose piece with infinite adjustment options for an ideal fit.
- With strategically placed air vents to prevent the lens from fogging up.
- Frame made of high-end unbreakable Grilamid
- With a choice of two variants of photochromic lenses, an '4 seasons' or 'summer' PH
Fuse PH Photochromic Cycling Glasses
A good view on the road is essential. But it needs to be appealing as well. So you need glasses wherein everything comes together: smart technology and a futuristic design.
There is nothing more important than being one with your apparel. The feeling that everything is just right and you can push your limits. With the Fuse glasses we have brought all our development and user experience into one product. Cycling glasses that protect your eyes, and give you control in every situation. The strategically placed air vents will keep everything under the large lens ventilated and cool. Ultra-modern design for the best appearance on the bike, because of course, we didn't forget about that!
The Fuse PH comes in two variants. With a '4 seasons' photochromic lens with a light transmission of 82-17% (Cat.0-3). It starts out very transparent and gets quite dark. Very suitable for usage in changing weather conditions. Or a 'summer' photochromatic lens with a light transmission of 50-10% (Cat.1-3). This starts and ends even darker, which makes it very suitable for situations with varying light intensity in summer.
Field of vision
The Fuse is equipped with a large, modern (Toric) lens. This semi-flat lens is flatter than a 'normal' lens. Because we have decentered it, it has convex but does not distort your view. This gives an unlimited field of view without obstacles.
Straight temple tips
Slightly lowered rubber-covered temple tips for a good grip. Flexible so they adapt perfectly to the shape of your head and provide the ideal fit.
Lens exchange system
Cycling glasses with a PH-lens which you can easily replace. The lens is stretched in the frame by its own curvature. You can easily replace this by pressing the center of the lens over the recess.
Adjustable nose piece
The rubber nose piece is thin on the top and has a large surface on the bottom for contact with the nose. This makes the glasses lean firmly on the nose bone. You can easily adjust the nose piece in all directions. From front to back, in the width, and in an angle. This gives you de ability to always find the most comfortable fit.
- Colors Matt metallic black, Glossy metallic black
- Sizes 4 season PH, Summer PH
- Adjustable nose piece Yes
- Airflow system Yes
- Carrying case Yes
- Carrying/cleaning pouch Yes
- Gender Unisex
- Lens category 0, 1, 2, 3
- Lens coating Anti-fog
- Lens exchange system Easy-Change
- Lens type Photochromic (PH)
- Material frame Grilamid
- Material lens Polycarbonate (PC)
- 100% UV protection Yes