- Photochromic lenses with a light transmission of 82-17% (Cat.0-3) or 50-10% (Cat.1-3)
- Modern semi-flat (Toric) lens
- Large lens for an uncompromised field of vision
- Lens with strategically placed air vents
- Made of high-end unbreakable Grilamid
Fuse PH / Photochromic Cycling Glasses
A good view on the road is essential. But it needs to be appealing as well. So you need glasses wherein everything comes together: smart technological design and a futuristic design.
There is nothing more important than being one with your apparel. The feeling that everything is just right and you can push your limits. With the Fuse glasses we have brought all our development and user experience into one product. A comfortable sports glasses to protect your eyes, and keep control in every situation. The special air vents will keep everything under the large lens ventilated and cool. Ultra modern design for the best appearance on the bike, because of course we didn't forget about that!
The modern semi-flat (Toric) lens is made of high-end unbreakable Grilamid.
Field of vision
The large lens of the Fuse gives you an uncompromised field of vision without obstacles.
Nose piece and temple tips
You can fit the glasses perfectly on your head with the adjustable rubber nose piece and rubber temple tips.
Photochromic lenses with a light transmission of 85-17% (Cat.0-3) with the 4 season PH or 50-10% (Cat.1-3) for the summer PH variant. Transmits the right amount of light to your eyes in every situation.
Air vents that are strategically placed on both sides of the lens prevent the lens from fogging up.
- Colors Matt metallic black, Glossy metallic black
- Sizes 4 season PH, Summer PH
- SpecificationAdjustableNosePiece Yes
- SpecificationAirflowSystemHelmets Yes
- SpecificationCarryingCase Yes
- SpecificationCarryingCleaningPouch Yes
- SpecificationGender Unisex
- SpecificationLensCategory 0, 1, 2, 3
- SpecificationLensExchangeSystem Easy-Change
- SpecificationLensType Photochromic (PH)
- SpecificationMaterialFrame Grilamid
- SpecificationMaterialLens Polycarbonate (PC)
- SpecificationUVProtection Yes
- Weight (g) 34